Aasha Charity Donate
Ways of supporting us :
Cheque or demand draft Payable to "Aasha"
6, Edgbaston Drive
Direct transfer to bank account
Account details can be found in the Standing Order form
Donation through self assessment return
If you complete a self assessment tax return and are entitled to a tax refund, you can choose to have all or part of the repayment sent directly to Aasha - This is called "Self assessment Giving" or" SA donate". You can also ask that the repayment is made as a gift aid donation. HMRC sends your refund directly to Aasha by electronic transfer.
For further details, visit http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/individuals/giving/tax-return.htm
Aasha Charity reference number for SA donate is XAU40WG
Gift Aid Declaration
Aasha Charitable Trust
For the advancement of Health and Education in India
You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year ( 6 April one year to 5 April the next) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that the charity will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year.
Please notify the charity if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration.
- Change your name or home address.
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
Tax claimed by the charity
- The charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 you gave up to 5 April 2008.
- The charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6 April 2008.
- The Government will pay to the charity an additional 3p on every £1 you give between 6 April 2008 and 5 April 2011. This transitional relief for the charity does not affect your personal tax position.
If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.